Active HDL is a simulation tool which can be used for free of charge as a student or educator.
WHAT IS ACTIVE HDL?
Active HDL is an integrated FPGA Design Creation and Simulation solution for team-based environments. As an integrated design environment, you can success rapid deployment and FPGA designs. Design entry, simulation, synthesis and implementation flow can be easily operated with this software.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM ACTIVE HDL?
Active-HDL Student Edition is a free software which can be used for students or educators free of charge. These are the special features for Active HDL:
- Mixed language simulation
- Multi-FPGA & EDA
- Graphical Design editing possibility
- Code2Graphics and Graphics2Code
- Pre-compiled FPGA vendor libraries
- IEEE Language Support
- Accelerated Waveform Viewer and List Viewer
- MATLAB®/Simulink® integration
- HTML and PDF Design
Get free Active HDL for students click on this link. The download and installation process is quite simple.